This website is run by Gillingham Town Council.
We want this website to be accessible to as many people as possible. This means you should be able to:
- Change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Modify the line height or spacing of text
- Make PDFs fully accessible to screen reader software
- Make website text as simple as possible to understand.
We know that as of 01/09/2019 some parts of our website aren’t fully accessible and we are currently working on this compliance. We are working on achieving WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance.
What should you do if you can’t access all or part of this website
If you require any information on this website in different formats, such as accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Visit us at: School Road, Gillingham, Dorset SP8 4QR
- E-mail: GTC@gillinghamdorset-tc.gov.uk
- Telephone: 01747 823588
We aim to deal with all requests within 7 working days. Alternative information formats may encounter a delay because we order these on request as they are not held in stock