The Spirit of Christmas at RiversMeet
December 6 @ 6:00 pm - December 8 @ 6:00 pm
LIVE MUSIC AND ENTERTAINMENT EVERY DAY. £5 ENTRY FOR ADULTS & £3 ENTRY FOR CHILDREN FOR THE 3 DAYS.
A fun packed 3 day event starting Friday 6th December at 6pm – 11pm with LIVE music, beer, cider, wine and gin bar.
- 9 live bands over 3 days
- 16 local real ales from Piddles brewery & Keystone Brewery + local ciders and Craft Lager IPA
- White Star Catering supplying burgers and other culinary delights throughout the 3 days
- Over 50 craft stalls each day selling unique handmade items not found on the high street
- Lions Club Santa’s Grotto
- Local choir performances
- Children’s craft area
- Riversmeet café selling an array of tasty fresh foods including quality hot beverages
- Sunday 8th – Somerset petting farm (outside). Come and meet the animals, a great time for the kids
- Please note: No Children after 9pm