Planning Terms of Reference
TERMS OF REFERECE·
The committee will be responsible for the following:
1. To receive and consider planning applications from North Dorset District Council, Dorset County Council and neighbouring authorities and make recommendations thereon.
2. To receive and consider applications for works to protected trees.
3. To receive and consider notifications of intent to carry out work to trees within a Conservation Area.
4. To receive Planning Application decision notices.
5. To receive appeal notifications and decisions.
6. To receive details regarding planning enforcement matters.
7. To receive reports regarding Rights of Way issues in Gillingham.
8. To receive and consider applications for footpath diversions.
9. To receive reports from the Conservation Area Working Party.